Friday 22 October 2010

Hollywood News : The Crow Reboot Loses Its Director

the crow 11 300x225 The Crow Reboot Loses Its DirectorStephen Norrington, has announced that he is no longer working on THE CROW remake.
When approached by Mania.com, he mentioned that he was off the project due to the demands of an unnamed actor who wanted to completely change the script. A script that Norrington and the genius that is Nick Cave had collaborated on. (I wonder who the actor was… any thoughts?).
Norrington was quoted saying:
“As I had gotten involved explicitly as a writer-director my exit was inevitable. [...] I was bummed. I had developed a genuinely authentic take that respected the source material while moving beyond it, and Nick Cave came in and added more depth. I think the fans would have been pleasantly surprised.”
Currently the status of the development is not known but without a director it seems things may be up in the air for a while. The Hollywood News will keep you updated with the latest.

Source : thehollywoodnews.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment